Grow Your Career with Concord Mediation Center
If you’re passionate about helping others and resolving conflict, join the Concord Mediation Center team as an affiliate mediator or inquire about our open positions. Start your career with Concord today!
Train in Mediation and Grow Your Career as an Affiliate Mediator
Our network of affiliates support Concord’s programs as freelance mediators. Once completing a background check and trainings approved by the Nebraska Office of Dispute Resolution, affiliate mediators provide 30 volunteer service hours before becoming paid mediators. Trainings are offered by the Nebraska Mediation Association.
What does an affiliate mediator do?
- Attend a variety of trainings, including basic mediation, family mediation, specialized alternative dispute resolution, special education, facilitation, restorative justice, child welfare, family group conferencing, and mandatory reporting
- Mediate and facilitate family and community conflicts
- Draft agreements following sessions
- Receive mentorship from highly experienced mediators
Interested in becoming a trained mediator or affiliating with Concord Mediation Center?
Commitment to the Future
Acknowledge the past while focusing on opportunities for the future.
Do the right thing at the right time.
Grow with respectful reflection, evaluation, and decision making.
Meet people where they are. Provide a safe and hopeful environment. Empower dialogue, problem solving, and learning.
Advance the Omaha community through leadership, collaboration, education, and service.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Coverage
- Flex Spending
- Simplified Employee Pension IRA
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Food Days